Saturday, March 18, 2006

other stories and other stories


to soak in the air of spontaneous pump and vigour radiating all around plainly by just being yourself.
wting i miss you! your call made my day.

oc 3 eps 11-15 ; 4 popcorns! despite the morbidity oozing out from the wrong places. never ever take it out on seth cohen!

was a rather (: week ;
journey of shopping, eating, lazing around, travelling all around, just anywhere but further away from my books. yay.

ahh.

sab hope you had a safe flight and are having a ball of a time with the kids. (though you prolly wldnt read ths)

someone send me the absinthe glow pretty pls?

If it's all a mystery
I seem to have figured it out
Even though I haven't got a clue

With a smile on my face
My heart's in the right place
A walk like this makes days seem too short


random craving for banana cheese prata! grr, our long-postponed trip to casuarina?!?!
aights. time to scoot off for some math nursing at the tutor's.